Tuesday 21 February 2012

Popularity!

Inspiration for this week is "The Cabala" by Albert Pucci. 

I was pretty excited to do this word, so many thoughts came into my mind! From what girls "think" is popular with orange faces, to what society makes us believe should be popular. 

Here are my lovely thumbnails! 

I went with the bottom right one, with what our society makes us believe is popular or "beautiful," everyone is beautiful and more people need to realize this. 


I did this with pencil crayons, and added the text in with Photoshop, because I wasn't happy with my own writing! 

I hope you like it!
Your comments mean so much!

Sara Stroud xx

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, people tend to over think the word popularity and thinks its all about friends and status when there are many forms and ways for express popularity. Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete