Friday 13 January 2012

Thumbnails

I have created 4 different thumbnails for my final concept. As you can see they all have the "surfer" theme, I really enjoy the ocean and have always wanted to learn to surf! In 2 of the images, the surfer is looking out into the wave-less ocean, therefore, she is grounded from the water with no waves to rip. The one thumbnail on the right side is a close up of a beached piece of a surfboard that was broken from rough waves, which makes a surfer unable to surf. The bottom thumbnail is a surfboard graveyard of all the beached surfboards broken from impact of the waves.



I now have to decide which thumbnail I will bring to life!

Sara Stroud xx

1 comment:

  1. Sara;

    Your thumbnails and final are quite nice! But you're missing the final component of each week's assignment: to make the illustration into a mock-up of some sort of graphic design. Please be sure to do so on your next piece.

    ReplyDelete